Cafe land at Facebook

Café land was a time management kitchen cooking game at Facebook. I played different Facebook game and this is the one I been playing for year (I start 2013 of March) I don’t know what’s on it, but I what to finish this hoping for real money hahaha. And I hope the money here are real. 


And yes girls do play games, we don’t just do “kaartehan” thing. 
Me, I love playing different games like time management, cooking games, mystery games, dress-up games and many more, all for girls?! yeah but I also love playing boys games Yah I do, like racing games, sports games, boxing games, killing games and many more (recently I’m into GTA V) I love games! And when I do I want to finish it.
I post this to show that girls also know how to play J                            
© melaiiichan 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis