Imperial Buffet

Imperial buffet is another buffet that I recommend. They offer variety of food. But I think they specialize at party type. They have lots of space for customer, most of the people go there are those who are going to celebrate something special and it has privacy that have division for other guest, a good thing for guest that will going to celebrate something. So when you going here just to eat a regular lunch or dinner go along with friends or with your family, I’m warning you, you are not going to enjoy your meal and who wants to eat alone then you are surrounded by group of people eating and chatting.
In their varieties of food, I love the soup they have plenty of different kinds of soup. Unlike other buffet Restaurant they just serve one or two kinds of soup, maybe they think that it just an appetizer but I think it is also a must and it also part of their menu. In the menu that I don’t like is their dessert, they just have limited desserts mostly fruits, they have a chocolate fountain but it doesn't work they just served it when someone asked for it. About their main dish, I don’t have anything to say I just love it. By the way, for the sushi lover their sushi selections are delicious, you must try it.
Enjoy your buffet meal! Imperial buffet is located at Ajax, Brampton, Mississauga, and Scarborough. 

© melaiiichan 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis