It's a Girl Stuff! (Guess)

Another “It’s Girl stuff” some called it our therapy or also known as shopping. 
What are those thing girls buy even if they already have 
and they spend so much to?
I think these are all included and the name of the product is also every girl wants.
Why is so… “Guess” had a best quality, their products last longer for years like mine… (Looks new in picture? Yes, the photos taken when I just got them. But they still look the same until now.)

and look I can’t help it not to buy this different wallets (aren't they so stylish?!) but I have this one for maybe 3-4 years I think, so I just going to keep the four (because I all love it) or gave it as present (It's a good present).
Then the perfume I just started using this, it smells good not too strong and last all day long. 
The bracelet what can you say? Yah, it so elegant and you can wear this with any clothes even with your casual wear it adds to your looks.
Then “Guess” also have clothing line and shoes. The shoes I just have one, way back years, it’s a gift and yah it was simple but you can pair it with any clothes but it just that don’t wear it when you are going for a long walk. Their clothes, they have plenty of different style for different personality and the quality? Well it is also good and so far the product that I used were all worth it, even it was somehow expensive. It was not bad to spend your money to the good and best quality product. But we should spend our money wisely.
Enjoy shopping! #LOVEGUESS






© melaiiichan 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis