It's a Girl Stuff! (Lancome Review)


Lancome Cosmetics! One of the luxurious cosmetics line and being expensive it’s worth it. From the make-up pouch to the lipstick you’re going love it.

Let’s start the review; the eye make-up remover- it easily removed your eye make-up and you can also use this to removed your face make-up, mascara- it’s kinda short the one that I got and I have a shorter lashes so I have hard time putting it but the shade was good, eye-shadow and palettes- I have nothing to say it was good I also like the shade, eye liner- if you like stronger shade this was for you and it stay in your face for all day, lip stick- I don’t like the shade of their lip stick maybe because I’m not into lip stick or it just the color of their lip stick that I don’t like, and the pouch- it so handy and good for travel but make sure every piece are safety closed. (The other product, I haven’t used that why some of the product don’t have review)


A little secret, shhh… wearing Lancome cosmetics makes you more beautiful. Maybe knowing that you spend more haha kidding aside Lancome has a good quality and it was worth it. You don’t need to buy expensive to feel that, but from what the pro always says make-up is an investment. And remember this; if you want to feel beautiful don’t forget to wear your Confidence! 
Wear your Smile Beautiful ladies!

© melaiiichan 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis